Fadel Abdul Ghany
• Founder and Head of the Syrian Network for Human Rights 1 from June 2011 to date.
• Master’s in International Law (LLM)/ De Montfort University/ Leicester, UK (March 2020).
• Bachelorette in Civil Engineering /Projects Management / Damascus University.
• Over the past ten years, he has advocated human rights through managing SNHR, via hundreds of investigations on human rights violations, as well as participating in the writing of hundreds of reports and investigations, and he spoke in many international events including speaking at the UN Security Council and Human Rights Council, as well as many events on the sidelines of the UNGA meetings, HRC, including high-level events attended by many foreign ministers, diplomats, and journalists.
• He gave many presentations to decision-makers in bilateral meetings with officials of many civilized countries in the world who are active in the Syrian file, through special visits to several foreign ministries and official offices such as: USA, Germany, France, Denmark, the Netherlands, and the White House.
• He worked as an independent consultant in human rights file to provide council to the Syrian Opposition’s convoy during several peace negotiations’ meetings in Geneva.
Home Fadel Abdul Ghany